Tuesday 29 December 2015

CHRISTMAS: 2015 Christmas gifts


Well, after Christmas: the gifts! I didn't get all the gifts yet but I didn't want to publish this article too far from Christmas so I'll just show what I already have. 

1- First things first - I got these sneakers from myself to myself, actually a few weeks before Christmas, but they were on my December's Wishlist so I decided to show you them anyway. These are from ZARA as I told you on the December's Wishlist article, and I can confirm you, they are really comfortable:
 

2- Also from my December's Wishlist - the ZARA boots I fell in love with, which my parents had the kindness of offering me:



3- This one is from my December's Wishlist too (thank god I made it), and it's to start the year well and organized, the MR.WONDERFUL 2016 Agenda (which the shipping service is just amazing, incredibly quick and with really kind attentions):


4- I had an amazing gadget to keep the hands warm, perfect for when I'm writing an article for example, and my hands are out of the blanket. It's from TIGER - "Varmehjerte - Heart Hot Pack".
5- As we stay in the "keeping warm" fase, I got a super cute hot water bottle from PRIMARK :


6- Let's stay on the winter spirit with this just beautiful bonnet from ZARA that says "It's cold outside" on it, and it fits really well:


7- My heart melted with this one, a yellow submarine (just like the Beatles song) contact case from FNAC :


8- My sister gave me this amazing palette from DOUGLAS which is just amazing, I almost cried. It has 120 eyeshadows; 30 lip glosses; 6 blushes; 4 powders; 2 eye brushes; 1 lip brush; 1 blush brush; 1 mascara; 1 eyeliner; 1 eye pencil; 1 lip pencil. It's simply beautiful just to watch it, I didn't tried it yet, but I'll make a tutorial based on it. What I really like is that if I go spend a week-end out or something, I can just bring this and my liquid foundation: 


9- This one and the next one were given by the person that knows me the most I guess. My heart stopped when I opened it, it's a pencil case with "Loooong time, no blog" written on it, and thanks to my mom I already have the markers to put inside and start studying. It's from James&Friends.
10- To go with the previous one, a magnificent (technically pencil case too) makeup bag. I mean... It's just beautiful and perfect for me because it says "Eat sleep blog repeat" 4 times in a row, also from James&Friends:


Hope you like them as much as I do, and you can find them on the links I put.

No comments:

Post a Comment