Friday 5 February 2016

HAUL: Clothes & Accessories


I decided to stop shopping clothes and accessories for this sale's season, because enough is enough you know... Or not... Well for now it is...
I'm going to show you three HAUL's because the article would be too long if I showed you everything in a single HAUL. So this is the Clothes & Accessories HAUL, and there will be a Stationery mini HAUL and a Makeup big HAUL.

So this time I got some Harry Potter items that I love:

- Two t-shirts from PRIMARK, both costed 8€, so one of them says "Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" which means "Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon" (Latin class are so useful at college) and it's kind of the Hogwarts slogan, and the other one says "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good" that is the password that the four troublemakers put on the magic map they made of Hogwart's castle:



 - A quidditch (traditional game on Harry Potter's saga) broom necklace that you can find clicking on the green word:



Still on the movie themed vibe, I bought a Cinderella necklace that again you can find clicking on the link:


And finishing the themed items, an Hunger Games necklace that you can find clicking on it:


Then I bought a PRIMARK sweater for 9€, it says "It's freakin' Weekend" on it, and I swear I only use it on weekends (sorry, I should've iron it before the photo shoot but you know how it is...):


As you can see 10% of it in the previous photo, I bought a skirt on sale at ZARA, its initial price was 25,95€ and I paid it 6,99€:


And I actually bought a lot of things at ZARA, sometimes it's frightening because my entire outfit is from there, even the shoes so I let you imagine what it's like on sale's season... This top is one of the items, its initial price was also 25,95€ and I paid it 6,99€:


Then I bought a kind of t-shirt but it's kind of elegant, I paid 9,99€ instead 25,95€, still at ZARA:


Now a real t-shirt, really comfortable, paid it 3,99€ at ZARA:


Last top I bought at ZARA is a jacard top that I paid 5,99€ instead of 25,95€:


And the last ZARA item is from ZARA Knit, really warm and comfy, and I paid it 12,99€ while its initial price was 39,95€:

Talking about handbags, I bought two:

- A MOSCHINO clutch, it's a really special red (like fresh meat, I don't want to be weird but it's that colour though!), it has a removable handle, and the leather is amazing:


- And a green bag really cute, with something that looks like a college logo printed on it, and there's a huge amount of things that fit in:


Last but not least, a watch that reminds me something like the fairy that live in the woods (I have to stop having such a big imagination...), and you can find it here:


I hope you liked it, and I hope that will help you to find products you like, most of them not very expensive in accessible stores or sites. Thank you for reading, and if you want to read more articles like this one, you can follow inserting your e-mail on the side bar to get notifications everytime I publish one!

No comments:

Post a Comment