Wednesday 24 February 2016

REVIEW: Perfection Lumière from CHANEL


Perfection Lumière from CHANEL is what I'm here to talk about today (yes I tried a different intro because I'm always starting with "So..."). 
I don't really know what to say about or I'm confused but here it goes...

First things first: 

- there's SPF 10, not very much but is always positive;
- nice kind of opaque glass packaging that really represents the brand style;
- it has a pump which I think is way better than tubes even if you can use all of the tube until the end and with pump's foundations there's always a little bit that dies alone in the bottle.




I admit that I rarely read what's in the back of the product's box and stuff, and I go for the name and the little things that are written below (terrible thing to do, always get informed so you don't waste your money in vain). So in fact this foundation owns very well its name because my face is very illuminated, which I thought it was kind of impossible because not only I thought that white skins couldn't have the glow that golden skins have, but also my skin, beside the fact that is whiter than the white itself, is very dry.

"Teint fluide" yes sir, it's very soft to apply, "Long-wear" a yes too, I go to college at 7am, come back home at 8pm and it's still there with no imperfections. I would've liked to show a picture of what it looks like before and after but I'll just show you on Instagram you can follow me: @sophiemaldjianblog.

The negative points aren't really negative points, but kind of high expectations that I had. Due to my young age and professional situation, this was my first luxury product that I really bought so I was expecting like THE perfect foundation that you apply and go fly away like nothing could stop you, I mean, this probably don't even exist but it was a mistake of mine to put the expectations so high about it. The thing is, it's not a full coverage foundation, it's not the foundation that you put on when your face is full of imperfection because you ate too much last week or your period is about to make your next week miserable.

So it's a very good product, I'm very happy I bought it actually because it's one of my favourite right now, I wear every day that I don't need to cover much and put a skinfinish powder from MAC and I'm ready to go (talking about the face makeup), it illuminates, perfect tone for me (the lightest one), and I'm not giving all those compliments because I'm a huge fan of Chanel, it's honestly what I think about the product, I actually have a very disapointing nail polish from Chanel that I'll make a review about and I just say what I really think about the products. So it is a yes if you're not counting on needing full coverage and use a nice concealer.

Thank you so much for reading, if you have the Perfection Lumiére too you can tell me your experience, if you liked this review let me know to do more of it, and subscribe on the sidebar and you can also follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment